Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tab TV

Another cold night. The weather has been random these days, sometimes unbearably hot while the others are freezing cold. I feel so tired and listless. Perhaps I need a good run or an intense yoga session. Will probably do yoga on Friday. I miss Louie!! I wonder how he is doing? Thank goodness I have Coco-NUT to cheer me up. Coco-NUT( pronounce nut with an offtune emphasis) is the cutest creature Louie got me before he left for Aussie. He says it is to keep me company. Though he's not as warm as Louie, I think she'll suffice for now :)

I got several messages recently regarding the trailer in the 'ani-smoking' episode I acted in. I was trying so hard to keep in under wraps, knowing I'll look FAT on TV and how I cannot act to save the world. Mediacorp just had to air the trailer just about anywhere!! Grrr..

I think I shall devise another strategy, that is to get everyone to watch and cringe with me. Then I know I won't be alone!! Muahhahahahahahah!!!

It airs this Thursday, 1st Nov, 10 pm!!

I think I have suicidal tendencies!! I don't want to watch myself on TV!! yiiiiiikessss


xoxo,
Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear dont worry u look absolutely FINE k... silly girl! huggies and whatever happened to our meet up!!!! GRRRR

Anonymous said...

btw dear my blog's at cosheruppls.wordpress.com now k!