Thursday, November 8, 2007

Organisational Effectiveness Presentation conquered!

Organisational Effective Presentation down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to the last hurdle, transition metal test on Friday.

I had so much fun with my group mates, especially Violet and Pei Huan throughout this module. These 2 ladies churn out solid concepts for our projects! They are also crazyfunpretty girls who are game enough to do something different for our project!

Instead of the usual formall attire, our group came in white and garlands to demonstrate the Banyan Tree, chillax feel.. The class called us angels.. whoopeee!

I wouldn't trade Pei Huan and Violet for any other potential project mate in class, not just because we work well together (those mugging sessions for our presentation) but also because they keep me grounded in God, especially Pei Huan who stresses that no matter how tight time was, we had the favour of God. Her Faith touched me and I think I grew in Christ throughout this course.. Violet is such a delight. She's a little ditzy but she makes me laugh! I think I'll miss them.. especially the gossip sessions!
Violet said that in a module and especially after project work, it isn't just about the grade but also the friendship. I've found 2 girls I would want to keep in contact for life.. These girlies are gems in NUS!!!
Pictures with Dr. David Wan. He is such a dear dear man.. awww.. I recommend taking his classes!!!!!So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!


okay, this is a failed attempt at roleplaying the angles and devil. The 3 of us looked like we were praying and Rebecca ( from the other group) looked like a tiger!
Then there's Maverick, who is loved by the girls because he's such a gentleman. Maverick isn't just funny, but extremely impressive because he has a very clear line of thought, gives very good analysis in class, yet remains humble and helpful :) I wish I got to know Rebecca and Maverick much earlier!
Pei Huan and I celebrated over lunch at Engine. I love this picture of her.. her clothes are well co-ordinated, yet fun! :)


No comments: