Sunday, October 28, 2007

Funkamania

Louie left for Australia today. It'll be around 3 weeks before I see him again. It was nice seeing him off at the airport cause he gave me one of the tightest hug ever. I know the Lord will take good care of him.

Justis chose the girls for Funkamania today and I didn't get in to the 6. I was terribly disappointed cause I very much wanted to do Funka before I graduate. But I guess like what he says when he gave us all a prep talk, you may think you're better, but there are just some things you don't realise about yourself. I knew it would hard getting in. I think the girls deserve it though. I'm genuinely happy for them. Each of them are special in their own way and I shouldn't hold it in my heart.

I think Justis did make a wise choice and I'm going to support the team all the way. Perhaps I'll get to join sometime. I don't know about it. I do love dancing but I know I will not continue dancing as hard once I graduate so it's okay.

I miss Louie because at disheartening times like these, he's the first guy I call. I need a big hug but I'll wait for him to come back for one. For the first time, I felt what it is like to be rejected. I guess I'm sort of the kind that gets what she wants, dance competitions, interviews, jobs... but it's a good feeling. I will continue to dance just as hard this last year. For everything that God has given me, I will treasure it. Thank you Lord, for giving me the peace in every situation, please also take care of the guy I love. :)

Time for work work and more work!

love,
Grace

No comments: