Friday, November 9, 2007

Pending Freedom!!!

Transition metal test soon to be conquered. Eeeks I'm so excited. Looking forward to a weekend of fun and rest. I'll be at California later for Yoga, then it is back to hall for DP practice. I guess plans to meet up with friends tonight won't materialize. I'm glad I'll get to meet Boon tomorrow though. I hope we get to watch Stardust! I heard good reviews from most people and I LOVE fairytales! (I have a secret desire to be a princess). If only Alethea didn't fly off to China on Wed. I think she'll adore the movie..Claire Danes! Twin, remember our R&J LCD sessions? -chuckles-
I think I can finally have a proper meal on Saturday too! I was so stressed up yesterday, I cooped myself in my room and studied and studied. I lost 1.5 kg in 2 weeks! Louie is going to kill me.
Oh and he finally called through last night. It felt nice to hear his voice cause I miss him so much. I miss the hugs and the suppers and everything else. He'll be back on Tuesday. Maybe I get get mummy to cook a nice dinner for the family. He missed out on Daddy's B'day dinner.. aww.. alrighty back to revision
Pei Huan dear, thanks for the lovely encouraging message this morning. -hugs-
xoxo,
G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stardust is GOOOOOD! i was skeptical when ian suggested watching but after the show i was totally swooned over by the plot. the movie is so engaging and well written it keeps you glued to the screen. meanwhile pm you hang in there tight for the rest of your papers! BIG HUG

grace said...

Potato matey!! Argh I haven't caught stardust.. waiting for Louie. He'll be back tomorrow morn!!!!

What are you doing this weekend?

lovelove!

Oh and I visited your blog.. Ian is so blessed to have a gf like u. He should have cried! Drats.. !!