Saturday, November 24, 2007

Catching up!

Good afternoon!

I've got an inspiration to blog now cause my mind was just straying off the books. I was thinking of my lovelies and decided that it would be a good way to tell you all how much I miss you since most of my friends read my blog :)

Here's the thing, after my exams. I have about a month or so till I get busy with dance production (by the way, please come?It'll be my last time choreo-graphing and dancing on a big scale, mark down 31st Jan, thurs pls?)

I really really want to meet you lovelies. Here's the list! (not in order)

1. AHS sports class girls. Pok will be back!
2. A whole day with Twin, not just dinner. I miss this crazy girl!
3. Joanna - for a good meal since we both love to eat. Or even shopping!!!
4. Shiming - my pillar of support in NUS.
5. Kel - busy busy guy!
6. A3 girls - a day to Sentosa perhaps? Or JB. Especially Amanda who is coming back.
7. Potato Mate and Ian - I have to meet the guy!
8. Tan Dengzhi again!!! More time with Elaine!
9. OCIP gang - hope the outing materializes!
10. Jo and monster cause it has been ages since I saw monster - b'day shopping for the lil princess!
11. Alvin - my best friend in NUS
12. Boon - Meeting up occasionally is never enough. I miss you.. somehow being with you chases the blues away.
13. Joy - supermodel Joy!
14. Chien - for some shopping I hope? OOoh and baking too!!! Chien and cook!
15. Margie and Wing Kit - her uber belated b'day dinner
16. A whole day with just Jas and Jo
17. Selina and Jack - I want to get to know Jack cause Jack makes Sel happy and I'm thankful for that.

That's 17 items, meaning 17 days out of a month (30 days). Let's make it happen? I really miss you all!!


P.S : Watch girls from the hills.. the clothes and girls are as good as gossip girl's!! My gosh!!

No comments: