Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Louie's Back!!!

Yayyness!! Louie's back! He's sleeping right now. The poor boy lost quite a bit of weight, felt it when I hugged him last night. 2.5 weeks - 2 calls, 2 facebook messages, 2 e-mails received only towards the last 5 days. I survived but I missed him tremendously. It feels good knowing he's back. My mum's preparing a steamboat dinner for him tomorrow and my sisters are watching Stardust with us! He needs some pampering!! Guess what Louie got me in Rockhampton? A sweet white top with drawstrings to flatter the waist! Oh and CLEO too! I love the swimsuit issue!!! I'm a bikini fan.. and guess what??? There's a page dedicated to Jessica Alba. Kudos to CLEO cause they praised her for her dress sense..


I love the beach glam look, simple, yet effortlessly sexy. I love tiny bikinis and baking in the warmth of the sun. I love mixing and matching, but not overly accessorizing

MOST OF ALL


...


I love you dearie!!


.


.

I'm such a little girl!! eeks! Font view.. Side..or trying to show off the side....hehe I want a beach-perfect body!! More yoga, dance, pilates, suanas,blading and running.. things I enjoy! :)



Guess who!??!
Lovelovelove.. :)

No comments: