Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To-do-list

Here's my by hook or by crook to-d0-list

  1. Steamboat dinner + Stardust with the TYE family Wed night
  2. Dinner with Selina, Jack and Louie Thurs evening - super excited about it cause I get to catch up with Sel and get to know Jack better :)
  3. Dinner with Mr Tan DZ and his gf, Elaine (who is a heck of a fashionista) Fri night ( time to sabo DZ!)
  4. Badminton + BBQ dinner with Flo and Viv
  5. All of intense workouts from today till Sunday
  6. Revisions in between of course. Cap 4.5!!
  7. Help Potato Mate organise OCIP gathering. Almost done!
  8. Meet up with Twin for her intro to California fitness.. Wait till she tries what I do every session. Yoga, Abs,buns,thighs, 1 hour cardio, body pump(weights), Pilates, Suana ( all in one day each time I hit the gym)..-chuckles-
  9. Plan for meimei's b'day!!!!
  10. Bug JH until he meets me for coffee -hint- You're on my top 10 okay!!

No comments: