Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nostalgia.,

Hello World!
I'm blogging at 6:46 am again. I've been so busy the last 2 weeks, juggling all the assignments, dance, tests. This week, I've got 2 assignments due, 1 major major presentation, 2 lab reports and 1 test. I'm hardly surviving with 2 hours of sleep max everyday. I look ghastly, pale and my tired.. I can't wait for this week to come to an end.
Thank God there is Coco-NUT to keep me company during this stressful period. Oatmeal porrige for 5 days consecutive now..
Met up with Boon last Thursday and I had such a pleasant time over dinner. It was a feast on tepanyaki! Boon was my first love and also the guy I had the longest relationship with. 3 years. Back then, I was a young, innocent girl and he would take such good care of me. He never did let me pay much, even for movies cause I was a young student with hardly any pocket money for lavish spendings. Though he was struggling to earn his keep for his own education, Boon would work part time for long hours just so he could buy me simple but satisfying meals. Due to my strict parents, I could only meet him once a week and at times, he would cycle over from Boon Keng to Macpherson just so we could sneak out and spend the night together talking in each other's embrace. He never flared up at me and though I was such a fahion disaster back then, all geeky and boyish, he would proudly introduce me to all his friends. Some things just never change .. that's what we agreed on. He is still the same gentle Boon that would send me all the way back to hall, let me have more fish because I don't eat other seafood..
Each time at my darkest moments, he is just there. Because of his flying schedule and because of my heavy Uni workload, we hardly meet up these days but seeing him, sharing about my disappointment in dance, stuffing my face with food after a week of instant oatmeal porridge.. I realised he will always be the someone special in my life.
Though we've both moved on, I believe we will always remain the best of friends. Some things never change...

Salad cooked with egg, mayo, japanese sauce and lots of fishy flakes! It's almost like tako pachi..
Grilled salmon and some shellfish thingy.. boon says it's orgasmic but I'm not into shellfish..eeeTired but thrilled to indulge..
Mushrooms are my absolute favourite!
still the stylish, handsome guy.. :)

No comments: