Monday, November 12, 2007

Feast For the TYE Family

Hungry? If you aren't hungry at the moment, the following pictures might just give you a ravenous appetite!
It was cousin Sharon's birthday on Saturday. Daddy invited Aunty Geraldine and family, Uncle Chee Meng and family for dinner. We were at the stretch of seafood restaurants along East Coast Park and decided on Fisherman's Village cause Daddy's friend has a share in that restaurant. I was pretty sick that day but I wanted to tag along for dinner cause I have a fondness for family gatherings, plus my elder sis came along too (she's usually too busy on Sats), so I had to! I had a blast with the TYE family. We can really eat... -grin- you'll know why!
Borrowed Jo's pretty dress. It was a mini dress in flattering shades of grey!! I couldn't decide on the hairstyle though.. should I go with the flow? (flowy tresses) Mini Curry Puff?Ponytail?
Girly ? I went girly cause Louie doesn't like it when I do my hair up. Since he was in Aussie, I decided to do up my hair!!! -chuckles- He likes my hair natural. Things girls do for their guys... it has been ages since I tied my hair!

Warning!!! The following dishes are excruciatinglypainfultomankind... it induces saliva gland activation and tummy rumbles!!



And of course, CRABS!!!

Pincer for cousin Sharon because she was the special B'day girl!



After dinner, the clan went for a short walk along East Coast Park. It was so heartwarming... the different generations coming together... After dinner, we went over to Siglap's Haagen Daaz for ice cream!!!!!!!! Yipee!
Pretty cakes make my day!
I was so F.U.L.L and had this perpetual grin all the way home. Nothing beats the heartwaming love from family....








No comments: