Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

Hello World! I'm back from MIA-ing for the longest time due to back to back dance practice. Here's half a post for now - Christmas 2007! Will update with New Year's Eve and New Year 2008 pics soon!!

Early Christmas celebration with Shiming, a dear friend I've come to treasure from my nerdy days as a Chemist in NUS. We've been through highs and lows, and we've promised each other to keep in contact for the rest of our lives. It's a desire I wish to see come through :)
Shiming got me my fav famous amos cookies and a nice key chain with my name on it!!!
It was mostly chit-chatting about our future, what we want etc.. we've all grown up..


Thank you for spending your day with me Shiming. The warmth of friendship...
The 24th was spent in Daddy's church. Went to support the girls whom I choreo-ed for. Guess what? Louie's whole family turned up as well. It was so sweet of them! Dino (Louie's bro) teased him about our parents meeting for the first time. It turned out pretty well.. peranakans bond over food I suspect -grin-

With the cast
Couldn't resist taking a picture with the prettiest princess in the hall, Celeste, my neighbour!Christmas day itself. Louie took my family to the movie's! We watched The Legend and had dinner at the rice table.




This is what Louie looks like when he sees my dad!!!!! Wahahahhahah!!!!!

Did a show for Tagger bags and Headline clothing at Zouk. Goth, street, spunk. I loved doing the event! Made lotsa friends!



My outfit. I had eyeliner so thick enough t0 force Amy Winehouse into a jealous fit!



Changed out into my own outfit and played around with expressions! The power of eyeliner!!!!


Dec 29th - Belated Christmas celebration. It was a simple, warm-hearted affair with the nicest people! Here's the early birds, pretty Chien and Pei Huan, and the boys, Desmond and Paul!
Joy and Cherm came a little later..


Coincidentally, Louie and I wore the same shade of blue!

After the pot luck session, Louie and I placed water balloons into the rooftop jacuzzi and made the guests reach for their balloons smack in the middle of the jacuzzi. They tried to get each other wet, tried to cheat... -grin- well, we HAD to make them work for their gift exchange!!
Popping the balloons! Poor Joy!! I find the expression adorable!!!!!Group shot!

Look at Chien's expression!!!!!!!!!!! eeekkks..I like!

We tried a jump shot.. okay I think only Pei Huan, Chien and I succeeded
Still no go..
We give up!
Tada!! Our gifts.. I got a super bling tee from Cherm, just right for my hip hop dance practice!

Chien in her pretty dress. She looked extremely pretty that evening.. even Pei Huan said so!!

Doreen's gift!
And of course Louie's.. his head massager..hiak hiak..
He LOVES IT cause he's an alien wannabe!
I had such a great time. Pei Huan, thank you for coming despite your tight schedule the next morn. I enjoyed our talk so much.. you're a really special girl, always remember that my friend!
Dearie, thank you for being the best partner in the world when it comes to organising parties.. :)






No comments: