Monday, January 21, 2008

special dedication

Hello everyone. This is meant to be a special post to my special someone. It'll be a little mushy... very mushy in fact! WARNING! Close your eyes quickly!!!!!!!!!!!! XxxXXXxxXXXxxxx
Dearie,
I know somehow you'll read this post at the end of your long day, just to keep yourself updated with what's happening since we only see each other on weekends. I'm dedicating this to you because I feel like I've been so caught up with IHG and dance production that I hardly can do anything special for you. This weekend, I really wanted to take you to a nice dinner, just the both of us. I told myself, it's alright, we had a wedding dinner to go to and so on but I can definitely take you there next week! I go my dance schedule today, and to my utter disappointment, the coming weekend is also burnt. Claudine requested to change slots on Sunday and as much as I would like to say no, I know it's really selfish just because I would like to be with you.
You've been so busy this week, yet you came to support me in my matches. Sure, you distracted me a little, but you also gave me the confidence to play harder despite the fact that you always laugh and say I look so serious when I play. This weekend, a precious one to me, I fell sick. I caved in to the stress of dance production. You came on Sunday, after soccer. You got me nice Tom Yam instant noodles, my favourite! You fell asleep beside me cause you were so tired. I watched you snore and felt this surge of warmth. You look really ugly when you sleep you know.. but I STILL love you!
Dearie, after my dance production, you'll be going off to Aussie real soon and then it's your overseas trip. I know I'll miss you very very much. Last semester, I've grown to be really independent. I'll sail through this semester with zest, because it is my final semester and I'm doing modules that I really wanted. Somehow, despite being caught up in all the busyness, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Your horrible driving, your merciless teasing, your BO after your soccer game..
After almost 16 months together, I still feel like a silly schoolgirl. It feels so wonderful and simply to be in love. After going through the difficult times, I've come to realise how wonderful the simplicity of love is. Thank you for being the greatest boyfriend in the world! I'm tempted to get you a mug that says I'm the greatest boyfriend in the world. hehe..
Dearie, don't laugh at me when you read this okay? I hope it brings a smile to your face at the end of a busy Monday. I love you thiisssssssssssss much! :)
love,
Grace

No comments: