Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Extremely late entry -part 2

Had a fantastic gathering with the sportsclass mates from Anglican High School. 10 years of friendship and counting. Isn't it amazing how friends enter our lives, how a budding friendship weathers time and geography, and blossoms into an everlasting relationship? I'm so proud of my mates, how we fought in teams, how we started from 0 and became national champions, how we studied and become who we are today.
We just talked and talked and shared endless memories together, like how half our class got thrown out of Math class because we didn't bother to do our homework. We were thrown out of class but we ended up having a great time plucking mangoes from the trees outside our class.
The Sportsclass girls. I'm so proud of us! There were only 10 of us! I remember our lassie fare attitude towards punctuality. The whole class actually missed assembly and was made to run at the parade square! I recall out D&T classes where we would openly fall asleep because lesson was after P.E ( Our P.E sessions were agressive. Sportsclass students train at their respective sports with their coaches during P.E sessions). Mr Kwang had to offer us sour plums! haha
Oh and I remember how we never really had to queue up because we were seniors from sportsclass! We used to"cut queue" and order 10- 15 plates of chicken rice?
Teachers claimed we were nightmarish, but at the end of the day, they fell for our charms! Haha. We were academically strong towards the end of our high school days.. and of course, we play one heck of a game!
We broke rules, but what's the fun of being a goody-2-shoes?
This reminds me, my ping pong interhall games would be on tomorrow at 6 pm , MPSH 2. eeekkks.. I have not trained for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'm playing singles? -wailsssssssssss-


No comments: