Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Day 2008

Hello lovelies. I'm up at 4:30 am cause dance practice ended not too long ago. I just showered and I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Figured I could share my wonderful new year's day with you. Spent half the day with Louie at Sentosa, just chilling out at Coastes. It felt good being a beach slug, got a slight tan after that :) Then it was dinner plus shopping with Jas and Jo for Jo's b'day 4th Jan, which is today!!!!! Happy 18th b'day little princess!








Superwoman!! Look at the bemused tourists..wahahhahaha Monkey at Sentosa

We picked Jo up and took her out to dinner. Bought her an early bday gift! First stop - Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen
Peking duck pizza! YUM!!!!!!!!!wild mushroom pizza! - 5 types of mushrooms with chicken

After dinner, we went over to Wisma's forever21 to let Jo choose her gift. She tried on a nice coat and a dress but it wasn't what she wanted.


Went over to far east plaza...nope nothing Jo wanted...
But I got my Bubble tea!!!!!!!!! I never really liked it until I met the Shuting, Margie, Siding and Freda.. they're the clementi bubble tea groupies!!



Guess what Jo really wanted for her 18th B'day gift? It's none other than an Ed Hardy bling bling cap!!!!!!!!1
Tada! My little princess with her $225 Ed Hardy Cap. I love this picture of her! So pretty!!!! Though I would never splurge on something so expensive, I think Jo deserves it cause she makes the cap look good, plus every good dancer needs some bling accessories one way or another. It not only makes you look loud and hip on stage, but it gives you that added confidence when you know you look good :)


That's all for now.. too tired and I have practice at 9:30 am again later.. got to zonk out..night lovelies. A happy new year to you!

No comments: