Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dance Production 2008

Took some pictures at the fomal photo-taking session on Monday. Some shots to remember my last dance production by....

That's my dancers in white, Patrick and Jacky. Group shot for my dancers in white!
Darren, an excellent dancer when it comes to expression :)
With HOT HOT wanyu and Freda - the senior dancers..
That's Zhiyuan.. a very very very nice guy..
A shot with the girls..

Cranky shot!
hahahha.. classic
That's Darren and Freda
Through DP'08, I've come to know Freda even better and I really like this girl! She's sexy, talented and very nice :) We didn't plan this but she came in a black eyelet dress and I came in a white one..hahahha
Dance production falls on Thursday, 31st January at the University Cultural Centre of NUS, 7:30 pm. There's still room for tickets for those who love to watch dancing and for those who would like to watch me dance for the last time!! I'm choreographing this year too.. if you'll like to support me, sms me quick ya so I can get seats for u!! Thanks!
love,
Grace

1 comment:

Yinks said...

I'm looking forward to watching DP.. :) Biggest latest regret of my life was not being a part of this, it looks like a lot of fun.