Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Extremely late entry - part 1

Hello World! Sorry about MIA-ing again. I was so busy with dancing and all. Nonetheless, here's some updates! Jo's B'day celebration at.... WARAKU Katong branch!! To the countless food lover out that, I recommend WARAKU's Katong and East Coast branch. Never try the Marina branch. The food's horrid! The Central branch is passable. The Katong branch is the best I've had so far :)My Family...


My order!

Sashimi platter. The Salmon slices are of prime quality! Unagi..
Mum's favourite
Jo's curry Ramen



Daddy's set meal. Just to let you know, my dad has a big tummy and an even bigger appetite to match! Louie's creamy Salmon + Fish Roe Udon. It's very good! Louie said that the Fish Roe were very fresh.
Giant Tempura
Unglam shot.. Louie and his phototaking.. grrr
Pork, cabbage and egg drenched in sinful mayonaise and Japanese Sweet Sauce



Daddy was wondering if the greenish thing was chilli? What better way to find out other than trying it! Doesn't taste very good I think! Teeheeheehee
Jo had 2 cakes! One from awfully chocolate, the other from breadtalk :) Double blessings.


Had dessert from Awfully Chocolate! ice-cream!!!!






The standard shot of the TYE women.

Sunday soccer! I was just the soccer groupie.. can't play to save my life! Louie's carrying Casper :)

That's Louie in action. Kinda cute huh? He scored! Desmond scored a gorgeous goal but it was at the expense of an injury. He was in excruciating pain but somehow I captured a smile with my camera.
Desmond, I'm sorry. I just had to put up your pictures at the hospital.. heehee. Poor guy, not only did he have to pay $90 at the A&E department(only this department is opened on a Sunday), but he was suspected to have a fever, so he had to wear a safety mask! teeheehee

Desmond, sorry!! I hope you get well soon!!!!


That's half an entry for now.. I'm so sorry everyone. I've been so busy with dance practice, giving tuition and school.. will update ASAP! Stay tuned!


P.S I wish I was hired as a food blogger. I LOVE food!!!!!!! -wails- Dance production in 2 weeks and I'm thinking about food!! eeekkks..

No comments: