Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy 18th B'day, Jo!

Happy 18th b'day little princess!!! Dance prac just ended a while ago but I still have to put up a special dedication to my little sister, Joan. I love you so much! We've all grown up from our bickering days and I'm so blessed to have a little sister who is gorgeous, talented and who is also a friend that I share problems with. I can't wait for our dinner later today..I hope dance ends early this evening! I don't know why, perhaps it's harder to express in words cause I'll sound too mushy but there's this sense of pride :) I'm proud of you girl!!!!!!

We look kinda alike somehow!Our yellow frenzy :)
When you had the Jap looking hair!

And our dancing days!!
We share the same sense of humour
Jo, though I stay in hall, I want you to know that this big old ancient sister of yours will always be there for you, be it supporting your dance concerts, academics, r/s problems... simply because I love you very much :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg...ur sis and you look so alike!

grace said...

hey girl,
I read your posts on your blog through your link. You sound really upset about bingeing. You know, eating is a pleasure in life but I agree that it should be in moderation.

I know it's easier said than done but the proper way is not just through controlling your food intake but plenty of exercise. I'm an advocate of working out because I do see results from it.

I used to be really FAT and I think the only reason why I could maintain my weight after my sec school days is due to my love for exercising.

To be honest, I was anorexic after breaking down in a relationship. Boys do dig girls with substantial amount of flesh but because we have different body types, there should be target set for each of us.

If you'll like, I could share some tips with you through e-mail :)

Take care love. Cheer up ok?

Anonymous said...

dearie how have u been doing? hope all's great and when on earth are u ever gonna have time for me. boohoo! anyhow happy birthday to ur sis too! lovelove! potatomate