Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fantastic Four sighted at the zoo!!

Another cheesy title! I'm sorry!! I just can't help it!





Fantasticfun time at the zoo: guest starring- Jo, Monster and darling Louis!




My lappie is finally working! Back to blogging at the comfort of my room! Louis miraculously saved my lappie! -big toothy smile- Hello world! I've got great stuff to show you...pictures from the zoo!!!!!!!!! I went to the Singapore zoological gardens on thursday, Vesak day. Jo, monster, Louis and I braved the sunny weather in order to visit the ohsoadorable animals at the zoo! I love the cuter species like bears and cuddly mouselike creatures. I want a baby fox as a pet!!! -demonstrates the practised pathetic-ineedaCUTEpetbadly look- hehe. I think it doesn't work! Anyways, monster drove us to the zoo. Thank you for being the ever patient chauffeur! He's a super nice guy.. he carried Jo's stuff without complaints, was half an hour early at our doorstep and even bought delicious curry puffs and springrolls that saved Louis and I when we got hungry from walking around the zoo!

I can't remember having such fun at the zoo..probably because the last time I visited it was when I was in primary school. It's a different feeling when you visit the zoo as an adult because you are more aware of your surroundings. You hear adorable squeals from little children exclaiming their excitement. ( I think I squealed quite a bit too). It rained when we were completing our trail. Kind of disappointing cause we wanted to catch a show by the animals. HOWEVER, nothing could dampen the spirit for long. The fantastic four ( that's us!! -grin-) braved the rain in our ponchos we bought and continued walking. It was pretty cool cause we got to show off -evil grin- . The mass of people were stuck in the rain while we walked and continued to check out the animals!

Some wacky photos:
Insanely adorable animal : I have the memory capacity of a peanut..


.


.


.


.

look at the human version! ( I coerced him into his -rubs hands with glee-)
Tada!!!!!! Louie Ferret!


Two BOYS having ice cream!


Surfer dude? oooOOOoooo



See..affirmation of terrible acting! One should never look this happy when in close proximity to a CROC's MOUTH!!




Joan is small! teeheehee. The Largest Polar bear found is 3.5m Tall!!!


Goofing around at the playpool ( Children's world) --- the adult is taking the photo! HINT

More photos of the animals! I refuse to put up photos of the reptiles. They scare me! The boys, especially Louis, got all excited about crocs and snakes and creepy crawlies. I think they tend to the typical Ilovecreepycrawlies kind.. eeeEEeks. I think i prefer my bears, turtles and cuddly fluffy animals!




Then it was duckrice for lunch. It's at a place called Cheok Kee. The duckrice is superb! You have to try it. Succulent skinless meat in ultra tasty sauce. The chili's fabulously fragrant and spicy.. !!! It's even recommended on magazines, papers....!!!!!!
I had the most fabulous time! Thank you for being a part of this darling sis! I'm glad monster is such a sweet guy... -hugs tight- That's all for this entry! I shall put up the photos from dinner with the a3 girls soon. OOooOOH by the way I discovered this ohsocool function of focusing on a certain colour and making the rest of the photo seems black and white. Thanks to Ting of course!!! Here's a sneak peak..Qnmei's top is the focus. So the pink stands out! Only the pink!!! Incredible!!! Night world!!

No comments: