Friday, June 22, 2007

End of Ogilvy week 1

It's friday at 5:46 pm at Ogilvy. The building's alive with Karaoke, booze and plenty of finger food! My gosh.. can I get more in love with Ogilvy? Yes! Just 2 days at Ogilvy and I'm determined to work at the biggest advertising agency worldwide. I've added my colleagues on facebook, talked non stop and had wonderful lunches! Today's menu was ultra spicy ramen and it made me visit the loo 4 times. The party's on because half the people in the building are given ALL EXPENSE COVERED retreats to Phuket, cab fare generously sponsored mind you. The other half's partying cause they're jealous! They'll get their retreat soon! I'm jealous!!! -chuckles- oh no it's another bad karaoke now.. I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL with an American Twang. The ladies are laughing. My face is cracking! There's a trend among my ladies here.They hit the gym during lunch and it's no wonder they're all so lovely! Advertising's where you see the best looking people with style. Tanned toned sporty ones, clear skinned slim ones... it's a paradise! Looking forward to our first groupie outing next week at Bar Stop! It's a chic, wonderful place to chill out -big smug smile-

Oh and two my dear friends who are enjoying themselves abroad right now:
JH: take care and have a smashing good time at Europe!
Jereld: enjoy diving and I hope you bring back a droolworthy tan!

2 comments:

freda said...

hey grace! omg...ogilvy's a big co. good for you man. i am currently interning at Advocate, a new start up brand consulting firm. i really gonna have lots to learn from u man. heh *envious* oh btw, my place's at tanjong pagar! meet up for lunch some day if you're nearby. oh my, wad a long comment. should have typed u an email hahaha.

grace said...

Feda!! Ya let's meet for lunch. Siding and lorraine are near me too!!!