Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Had a full day at Mediacorp today. The day started at 7 am and filming ended only at 7 pm. I'm famished. Nothing beats coming home to a warm shower and picking on tiny munchies to fill that hunger. Filming's tiring due to the countless NGs and taking one scene from 10 000 different angles. Thank God for the wonderful cast. I met Andrew (who was supposed to dump me) yesterday. He made filming easier by being incredibly supportive. He urged me to relax and had the sweetest things to say in order to encourage me.
Had a bit of a headache from breathing in too much ciggie smoke and didn't feel too well during break time. Messages from JH and Andrew really made my day. Thanks for dropping an sms!! It feels wonderful to know that your friends care for you that much. Andrew, it was great knowing you! I'm sure you'll make it big!! You're a hottie!!!!!!!! Thanks a mil for taking the bus with me!!
I'm so sleepy!!! I think I better turn in now. I'm starting work at Ogilvy!!! Meeting my darling A3 girls for dinner after work and I can't wait. Goodnight world!!

No comments: