Monday, June 25, 2007

Sentosa - island life, love it

After a long week at work, it was time for some relaxation. Louis suggested some island time at Sentosa. It has been some time since I went under the sun after the Bali trip. Since I HAD to show off my gorgeous bikini from the A3 girls, why not then? All the claims about ageing skin from exposure to UV rays were banished! Instead of sunscreen, I had suntan oil on! Besides, there are 1001 reasons to why hanging out at the beach is good. Look at hottie Jessica Alba! She lost all that weight from jogging by the sea. Furthermore, exfoliation by digging your legs into the sand cannot be compared with off the shelf products! I love the feeling of taking a dip in the cool sea after baking in the sun. Simple pleasures in life.. - big happy smile- Ting, Mei, Amanda and Yuimin, thank you. I love the bikini so much. I'm going to wear it very often!!! It fits so well too! You darlings are the sweetest!!!!!!!!
Ah.. relaxation. Did I mention that we slogged for hours at the gym before hitting the island?


His new look. Sailor on Yacht.. kinda cute. I love the shirt dearie!


We had a simple dinner at The Food Republic before window shopping. Louis has this insane addiction with Bar Chor Mee. I managed to capture that "OoOO I'm going to eat my Bar Chor Mee" look! - rubs hands gleefully- Louis loves laughing at me, mercilessly teasing me about my EFFICIENTEXCRETIONSYSTEM. Here's my retaliation! Revenge is sweet!!!

After dinner, we shopped around. I'm so excited about getting this superchictodiefor white slim cut jacket with brown leather belt from Zara. It's gorgeous! Pair it with ohsotight skinny jeans, simple tight tube, pointy heels with a fuss free ponytail and some boho earrings.. It'll look yummy!!!!!!!!!! And Louis is going for the layered look. A navy blue vest with a white polo or shirt. It looks great on him! -smiles happily- Shopping = therapy.


I didn't have time to update my blog over the weekend but saw some comments.

Freda babe! Yup let's have lunch together soon with Ding and Lorraine! I think you hit the spot on models. I think it's not just about models. I call it the X-factor rather than narcissism and attitude. It's how you carry yourself with confidence and elude your style that makes you stand out from the rest. People I can think of with style :

1. Jessica Alba with that effortless beach babe look.

2. Halle Berry who never fails to impress at the red carpet.

3.Jennifer Aniston with her incredible toned body and appealing girl next door look

4. Johnny Depp and his eccentric charisma.

5. My A3 girls - Amanda who is possible the only one that can carry off the non-conventional cheongsam look. Siding, the elegant, mature look. Lorraine, the sweetie pie. Ting, Andrea - sporty and sexy! Yuimin, eviably long and slim.. she can wear anything la!

6. Eunique dolls - Margie = kawaii! Xilin = sex-say lovable hot. Freda = that groovy attitude. Yummy!

How about me?! I have an X-factor too.. XXXXXX in fact - the perfectandoriginal "I need the loo NOW" look! Thank you very much!

Dearest Potato Mate,

I only saw your comment on my smoking post today. Somehow, even though it was a short comment on our side, I sense your pain. Perhaps like me, something like that has left its mark on you. I don't think the solution is to try to forget it but to treasure people around you more. As for Ian, I'm not sure if you are still together with him. If you are, don't let the pain dig into you any deeper. I'm here to offer a listening ear. We should meet up over hot chocolate :) Tell me what's bothering you? Though we haven't seen each other for ages, I've always liked you very much. You're a friend that I can connect with, from the time in Thailand. I'll be keeping you in prayers like my friend JH did for me. Remember that I care!!!!!



Love,

Grace

No comments: