Friday, June 8, 2007

mindless rantings part 2

Haven't had the time to blog these few days. My internship is killing me. I spend more than 12 hours at work each day and I'm made to do horrid stuff because it's my orientation week! Someone please help me find a better internship? I would really love a pure advertising and marketing job! I will be eternally grateful if you can save me from sore feet, lack of sleep, lack of social life!!!

I fell sick today and for the first time, I'm glad I came down with a high fever and horrible sniffles. I got to watch HANA KIMI again, on you-tube! I adore how hilarious Ella's is in the drama. I think I have a slight crush on Ella's friend. Weird eh, especially when he's the goofy, unglam one. I think I've always had a soft spot for the guys like him. Actually I think I tend to pay attention to the quiet boy in class or the smallest unloved dog at the corner. I like dynamic people with charisma but it has got to be quiet charisma! Oh that reminds me, the other day i was with my colleague in the left and we saw this ubercuteohsodroolworthy guy. He was tall, tanned, had great shoulders and that simple, clean hairdo. He had a goatee too! My previous boss would say that he's the swimmer type( in his cute japanese accent) . I think I do. He looked quiet and intimidatingly gorgous! Anyways, my colleague, Huiling made my day when we stepped out of the lift. She said hey I think he was checking you out. He kept sneaking glances at you in the lift. Ohmygoodness! I was doing the same to him! It's not an every day thing that you meet a 1.8 m tall, tanned guy packed with possibly a washboard stomach, dreamy shoulders, defined chest and that stylish goatee. He didn't even try hard enough! He was dressed for work in a black polo shirt and black pants! totally INVERSE!!! he's cute alright!

I have this tendency to jump from one topic to another. Pardon me for my temporary insanity. Back to Hana Kimi. It's the bestestbestbestbest drama for the moment. Ella makes you laugh and cry. You'll love it if you're a full house addict! (oooOO I adore Rain in fullhouse)

Someone please save me from my misery! I don't want to work! I want to watch Rain's concert instead..and i think i can do it today!! (cause I'm free!!) but first... let me get back to conquering my hana kimi ! -kiss kiss-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, hang in there, things should get better after awhile.you take care of your health, your just an intern, no point risking your health! get well soon.

grace said...

Hey, thanks so much! I'm so sorry about the msn msgs! I've been sleeping or away! I feel so much better today..thank you for being such a nice friend! I hope your week went well too.You sound happy!! I'm glad for you..-big toothy smile-