Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's day daddy! I love you!!! You look adorable in your photos! ( He posed for us) .


Dad, thank you so much for working so hard to provide for the family. Even when we were growing up and gave you a hard time, you still loved us unconditionally. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you and I pray that God will watch over you, give you good health, peace and joy. I'm so proud to have you as my dad, being ever so supportive of my dance. I will continue to work hard to make you proud!






Joan and I at the dinner after our dance item. We had Hyori hair!!!
Dearest Louis,
I had a great time with you today. We watched Fantastic Four. Time just passes too fast when I'm with you. I miss the days when we were in NUS, where I could meet you everyday. I get to see you mostly on weekends now, sometimes for only a few hours. I treasure the time that we get to spend together. Today, you told me something, that you've totally quit smoking. I can't express my gratitude in words. You said I helped you through it but I think the credit goes to your sheer determination. I have to say that I'm really really proud of you. You asked me jokingly the other day if there's anything I would like to change about you.. (nicer abs etc) I think not... I love you just the way you are. I fell in love with this guy and though we may not be perfect...I think part of loving is about accepting all that is not perfect. We change and try to become a better person because we love and I think that's the essence of love. Love is simple and you've affirmed it. I love the genuine, real guy that you are. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you. I don't want it to happen again. Thank you for making me a happy girl. I love you lots.. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though this post is not the latest, it has touched me personally. Its written with so much love and warmth and i think two of you are perfect together. Guess true love isnt blind, it allows you see more and at the end of the day accepting whatever it is. anyway, im flying off, talk to you soon. Have a great june. See you in july!

jh

grace said...

Aww thank you. I message you on thurs jh..i was so upset that i msged you only after you left. I think you don't have autoroam so you'll receive my message only when you get back. Come back safe pls! Miss talking!!