Thursday, April 26, 2007

Acute examocitis syndrome

It's 9 A.M.. been studying and only slept 2 hours throughout the mugging session. I'm amazed at how, as students, we can always find more to revise on or practise for our examinations. It rained for hours and it was so cold. I felt like the "poor little match girl" in my room. I was cold, hungry and tired..-sobs- The strict diet regime is surfacing. My mini fridge is void of all junk food but green tea and fruit juice.. and I have no chips or chocolate bar in on my shelves. Even the weather was on my side! Just when the temptation to sprint down to 7-Eleven to buy something to stuff my growling stomach came, it rained..no it poured consecutively for 3 hours. To think I was dangerously close to buying that bar of chocolate..... phew! -big happy grin- Anyways, I had a tiny packet of gummies instead. I discovered it tucked in the corner of my drawer. Imagine my joy! I was exuberant!!!! If you've catched Ella in Hana Kimi, her friend Xiuyi once hugged a bag of chips to his chest, looking all blissful and happy because he's such a foodie. I thought I re-enacted the scene pretty well. Imagine Grace: with her hair unglamourously up in a messy ponytail and pinned up fridge, clutching that ohsotiny mini packet of gummies to her chest, grinning from ear to ear and feeling like she won a golden ticket from willy wonka. THE GUMMIES NEVER TASTED BETTER!!! WAHHHHH!!!

I think I'm severely affected by examinations. I get more talkative and mconstantly possess the urge to do something crazy like jumping out onto the A3 corridor and singing I will survive with my plastic bottle as the microphone. I even mentally choreographed the moves!!! hehe... but I suspect that the A3 girls will permanently lock me in my room for hours after the showcase. Oh wells.. someone has to appreciate my talent out there. I should just audition for Singapore Idol using my well planned stint of a song. -muahahha- I'm sorry, it's the crankiness!
I'm going to miss all these.. the equally cranky A3 girls, the late night muggings and especially the study breaks with Louis... I can't imagine my next sem.. I'll miss you girls..: Amanda, Yui Min, Shuting, Siding, Andrea, Lorraine, Jane, Qinmei...

No comments: