Saturday, April 21, 2007

More photos!

More photos from my birthday celebrations! Thank you girls for the surprise chocolate cake from sweet secrets...


Grinning happily. wahahha greedy grace: oooo my cake my cake! gimme!

Wishing that the girls will get good grades for their papers, stay happy always and retain their tight asses and hot bodies 50 years later!





Lovely cake number 2: Thank you!!! I shall not disclose who you are just in case you get all shy and bothered.




Couldn't stop smiling from the lovely surprise!
He baked it specially for me! It was his second attempt.. awwww... thank you-hugs-
Kind of yummy looking huh? It is! -smiles happily-



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, thanx... yes, i might have jus got all shy and blush... ;)

Anonymous said...

wah... i oso wanna eat leh... hungry leh...

grace said...

awww.. hehe.Anyways, thank you for the cake! It's gone!!!

grace said...

OOO treat you to yummy desserts after exams? I can bake for you if you want.. hehehehhehe. love you kor!