Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A3 outing


It was another A3 outing on Sunday. The turnout was good. Siding, Lorraine, Andrea, Shuting, Qinmei, Amanda, Yuimin and I stuffed our faces at Indulgz. Andrea probably went home with the fondest memory. She was on a "non-meat" diet and ordered the camembert cheese dish as a main course. Poor Andrea turned green after that. The starter was meant to be shared because the cheese was delightfully rich. I think Andrea would stay off cheese for a while... -chuckles-


Shuting, Yuimin and I were 15 minutes early and decided to sneak a bit of dessert before meeting the other girls at Induglz. Shuting's mango something was fabulous!!! I have to go back sometime.. FOR MORE!!!

After induglzing.. -grin- Andrea, Shuting, Amanda, Qinmei and I headed over to Loof's for a chat. The view's gorgeous. I'm so in love with it.. it's a simple bar on a rooftop. The couches were large and comfy and the breeze made it the perfect chillout spot after a good meal. I imagine it to be the IT place for a first date, a birthday celebration... maybe a proposal too! - sighs dreamily-

Thanks babes .. for turning up and spending time together though it's near the exam period. I had a great time!


The array of desserts the shop offers. It's along Tan Quee Lan street. You won't miss it.
Peanut paste glutinous rice balls and shuting's mango something. Nice!...
Three sneaky A3 girls ..At Indulgz.. Deep fried breaded mushrooms with garlic mayo.. not too overpowering. The mushroom's juicy too!



The lethal Camembert cheese starter that "impressed" Andrea..






Chilling out at Loof. Evidence of the breeze. Look at my hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey peihuan here,updating myself with ur blog. how's everything? can i have your email?

Ephesians 6:10
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

grace said...

Hello girl!!!! I'm good... just celebrated my birthday. Yup sure. My email's tyegrace@gmail.com. Let's meet up after exams soon? do u have a blog as well?