Wednesday, April 25, 2007

thank you girls..

I had fun at the dance studio last night! Chermaine, Faith and Joy are such lovely girls to work with. They were diligent in learning the steps and were so hardworking! Even though the girls don't possess hiphop background, they did a pretty good job! I have to rave about their super adorable expressions when they were learning the choreo. Faith had a perpetual determined expression on her face.. it was the "I have to get this right" look, Chermaine would widen her pretty eyes when she's concentrating, and Joy had this girlish frown about her. I particularly enjoyed their witty comments, especially from Joy. She kinda reminds me of my best friend..


I can see why the three girls work well together to produce results. Despite their difference in personalities, they possess a few things in common - determination, confidence, an impressive positive attitude towards learning and not being afraid to ask something when they're unsure. I think very much of their attitude is needed in dance too. Even the most talented individual can lose out on technique if he/she doesn't practise.


To Faith: thank you for the encouragement through your sms. It really made my day! -big happy smile-


I loved how my day ended off with Calbee potato chips, tim tams and a big warm hug..

No comments: