Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My 22nd birthday..


I'm 22! Just celebrated my birthday a few days ago. It was a series of dinner and birthday cakes from my friends and family. The A3 girls at Eusoff planned a surprise party on friday. Siding and I were talking and in came my lovely girls and the sinfullydeliciousandyummy chocolate cake. Ting and the girls painstakingly chose my favourite chocolate cake and ordered pizza with garlic bread. Thank you girls for being the sweetestfunkiestchioest bunch at Eusoff! I'm so proud to have talented, smart, savvy and pretty babes like you as neighbours! Especially to ting.. thank you for organising the mini surprise!

Saturday was spent with family. Had a uber expensive seafood dinner by a famous chef at Joo Chiat Road. The bill came up to $350. I wouldn't say the service and food was good. It was passable but I enjoyed the time with my family. I love my family. They're such an entertaining bunch! There's daddy who can eat anything and make it look good, mummy who's forever saving the best for her girls and my sisters who make the bestest best conversationalist. Girlish gossips... childhood stories...


From left: Joyce, Jasmine, Grace(me), Joan. Do we resemble each other? I get mixed comments all the time, like how we all don't look alike or that we are carbon copies of each other. Some say Jas and I look a like, some say Jo and I. You decide?


Sunday was the BIG day I became officially 22! I think it's also the best time I've ever had with someone. Louis planned a special day out at Sentosa for me and I loved every minute of it. He came over with a gift at 12 midnight. It was a yellow bikini and a yellow invitation card that had instructions on what to bring. It was so sweet!!!!!!!! He got me YELLOW..brightcheeryyellow things! -grins-
Anyways, he came again at 1 pm that afternoon and drove me down to Sentosa. We went crazy taking photographs, went tanning, swam in the sea....










Fish-lips Louie...-smoooocccchh-


Then it came the surprise at 3 :30 pm. He told me he booked an appointment. I thought it was for a show, maybe by the underwater world but I was shocked/pleasantly surprised/touched by his thoughtful arrangement of getting me a massage! It's called fish reflexology where your feet are submerged into a pool of fishes that nibble at the dead cells of your feet. It's supposed to be therapeutic. It was..that's after you get over the fear of fishes and the ticklish nibbles. He said it was to help me get over my fear of fishes.. how sweet!!!!!!!!!!! It leaves your feet all smooth and silky, kind of like a pedicure. After the first stage of massage by the fishes, the masseuse then massages your feet and your body. We left the fish reflexology centre satisfied and refreshed! Next up was chilling out at Cafe Del Mar. We lazed on the bed..Louis had his cold beer and I had my thick juicy fries! We spent most of the time at the Cafe Del Mar's jacuzzi waiting for sunset...


Poser at the reflexology centre



Check out the fishes at his feet! He has more fishes at his feet than I had... he has crummy feet! -wrinkles nose-


At the Jacuzzi.. troll in water...

All relaxed...

Competing with FHM poses....



The day seemed to pass so quickly, especially when I was with him. It was just the both of us... relaxing.. rewarding ourselves, as if we were on a holiday. I felt special... like a princess and so loved especially when it came to dinner at Barnacles, a restuarant by the sea. Not only is the service excellent, I loved the food. It was orgasmically good. The sauces, the perfectly grilled steak, seafood...way better than Indulgz's! Louis baked me a cake as well.. a chocolate cheesecake with oreo base. The waitresses and waiter sang me a birthday song and I couldn't help but blush... thank you darling for being such a sweetheart, for spending hours on the cake, the planning.... the surprises. I'm such a lucky girl!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see U happy...

J.P said...

Woah, he's so sweet!!!

And i really like your yellow bikini! You look super good in it, really! Hehehe!

I'm glad that you had so much fun!

Louis, take care of my sis well ah!

HUGS! Happy 22nd! Yay yay!

LOVES,
Joan.

Anonymous said...

haha.. sometimes i think she takes care of me! =)

J.P said...

Hahaha...

Yah, so, you must also take care of her! :D

LOVES,
Joan.

grace said...

jo.. you're the sweetest! Did I tell you I love you, little sister?

J.P said...

I really love you a lot too, my second-sis! :D

Come home to see the rats soon!