Friday, May 4, 2007

AFF & SBP

Haven't been blogging for a while due to a series of events after exams. I'm glad my exams are over! Then again..I'm missing my A3 girls badly. A year ago, I left Sheares Hall but I didn't feel the surge of nostagia I'm experiencing now. There's so many changes that I'm apprehensive towards... the new A3, spending most of my time at bizad next semester... the feeling's somehow undescribable. I guess I have to stay positive, treat the change as a new challenge! Jereld, if you happen to read this, will you please come to Eusoff and be my buddy? I feel so lonely!

Anyways, just a few days ago, I attended the "Asian Food Fest" party held by the Swedish exchange students at their condominium. It's a gorgeous place! A mighty good idea I would say..to rent a condo instead of staying in NUS... took a few wacky photos as well... check Per(guy in green) and Max(guy in red polo) out. They're models in Singapore...their tall Swedish good looks landed them high profile modelling gigs! How exciting.. My fav's Max though.. he has that ohsocute preppy look and the way he talks..it's beautiful. The use of his tongue's just different from Singaporeans... he looks kinda like the cuter version of Tobey Maguire in Spiderman. I think I have this thing for dark haired, tall, lanky boys..-grin- And of course, it's a bonus if you speak in a lovely manner. Max commented on my dress, saying he loved the design. I love my dress too! It's new, a gift that I had my eyes on for a while...

Here are the photos...


In the same week, Louis, Shuting and I threw a steamboat party for the exchange students as well. Louis invited his german friends while Shuting and I catered to the Swedish students.




Steamboat was complemented with ice cream from island cremery from Shuting and brownies and lemon tart from Julia and friends. Thanks babes, for the ultra satisfying dessert!-big hug-
I think I'll stop writing for now...suffering from a horrible, terrible, nose dripping, tissue exhausting flu... I hope I wake up in time to wish Chermaine, Faith and Joy all the best for their pre-presentation tomorrow. For all the effort and talent, I believe they can ace it.. :)
Good-night world...
xoxo
from the flu-laden princess






1 comment:

Jereld said...

haha! yea i am read and i hear u... lol! i have not applied for hall yet leh... dun have time =X i'll do it soon! den again the selection not up to me 1 rite? ur hall committee pple or what ever will decide mah... heh heh... unless u pull strings la... shhh... =p catch u later. i'm going out. ciao ciao