Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My project mates!

Tove.. Jesper...

Jesper with funny expression..

Managing change's finally over.. our presentation wasn't too bad. I'm happy that I don't have to attend classes next week cause that's more free time for me, on the other hand, I'll miss my project mates dearly. Shuting, Anna and I had lunch with the exchange students today and it was a continuous exchange of laughter over their anecdotes. Jesper's known to be the resident "screamer" in clubs when he's intoxicated. Quiet, tall and handsome Jesper.... going " yahoo!!!" in clubs.. -chuckles- Tove had her fair share of embarrassment too..like how she'll flag crazily for a cab.. mmm. Lunch ended off with desserts and a promise to meet up after their trip over the weekend. We're taking them out for dimsum and maybe durians... something that they have yet to try!
It was a bit of a disappointment last night. I had a talk over some issues.. I guess I've got to learn to be more independent. You're right, not making any plans would mean less disappointment and I think I should spend time doing more for others to avoid being unappreciated. It's a better way to catch up with my friends too. We just have different styles of doing things and because your friends are like you, I can't blame you for pulling out last minute. I've got a mid year resolution! -grin- I HAVE got to learn to be cool about things.. AND live life to the fullest!
I'm glad I had a talk with you too babe.. thanks for approaching me cause I wouldn't know where to start. I'm sorry about the unpleasant week and I hope it's just crazy fun for now. I love you girl.. :) -hugs-
Looking forward to my movie for now.. thanks kel, for offering to watch it with me. I'm glad I won't miss it! Enter the world of dance.... oooh and the world of hip hop on saturday! Grrrroooovvvyyy...

No comments: