Monday, April 14, 2008

TR3002 - 2C2P.

Introducing my groupmates from TR3002, the 8 cutest guys from my module. Although I was the only girl, and that I was the foundation of their jokes.. the endless teasing and monkeying made me fall in love with my group! They're such a nice bunch... and the group dynamics was so strong and I'm missing the crazy bunch already :( These boys are serious and dedicated when it comes to work. Here's Shijun, CK and YY in action..


My friend says Darren's cute.. he's my boss.
And of course we have to crazy times.. Shaun and Kanghao..fussing over Jianxing because he claims he ahem..has the..ahem ahem biggest..LJ
the 3 photo addicts of the lot..


Ok I had to do a crazy shot too... pointing...

Uh oh doing an Edison Chen in the middle of CR C


The boys.. doing the 1,2,3,4,5
Here's 1..

2...
3...
4....
and 5 !
Shijun's the serious one.. NOT. He laughs at and teases me too!


That IS NOT YY's finger..
Just before presentation, CEO Shuan was so serious.. he rehearsed and rehearsed and he did a great job!


Boys, thank you so much for the most wonderful times. I had so much fun for the TR modules in my last semester and it is because of you!
-hugs-


No comments: