Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jo, Shiming, JH, Joy, YY, Claud, Freda, Angel, Cai...to everyone that cares. I'm fine.

It hurts to be torn apart by your loved one but I'll survive.

Don't we always pick ourselves up after a fall?

Today someone chided me.. something I appreciate

Don't sugar coat your words. Don't say things that make people happy. It isn't about making others around you happy. You have to think for yourself.

You're right. I shouldn't worry about hurting others because at the end of the day, both parties, you and I won't end up happy.

No one has ever told me to just be me and not worry about making the world happy.

I'm only one person..sometimes I feel so small..

I don't need to feel like that...

Thank you for being the most honest person, for knowing me better than anyone else.

I promise to be me.

:)

1 comment:

selina said...

hugs! (:

if you need to talk just call okay?