Thursday, April 10, 2008

Post Presentation Release

2 presentations down, 2 more to go! My team and I - MY O O .. I had so much fun with this bunch of people. The late nights fussing over our project, torturous disagreements and coming to a general consensus.. I'm going to miss them.
We started out as awkward strangers but ended up supportive and comfortable with each other. We do lunches, we tease each other mercilessly..




Check out derrick's flushed face! Hahaha
Okay we wanted to do an SMU jumpshot.. showcase the relief.. As I browsed through the pictures, I could NOT stop laughing out loud. Just look at our expressions!
2nd try..FAIL
Off to the 2nd presentation. Coincidentally, Qingru and I are in the next class together. Different teams though.


Caught in a candid shot of us discussing our jumpshot.Failed again!Okay, we settled for a normal shot..


After presenation - Shijun wanted a professional shot for his CV
A different angle..
Kanghao and I decided that CV photos should look like this!
That's us - photographers..

I'm obsessed with jumpshots BUT I'm not too good at them.


The boys did a much better job. Shijun, you look so cute! Your expression is priceless..wahahaha
He's the nicest guy on earth!
Kanghao had the crazy idea of a jailbird shot
Looks more realistic close up

My stunned expression .. Cause KH slipped his fingers onto my waist.. hahaha. Priceless!



Shijun. I love the cool dude expression..
Weihan and Qingru..
Ah, Kh decked in his hottie outfit..
The master at jumpshots..

I can't believe the sem ends in 2 weeks.. I'm graduating! All the mixed emotions..I'm going to miss NUS so much..


I've become so attached to Eusoff, my friends, dancing.. and I'm leaving all these behind in 2 weeks.


My final year has been amazing. Choreo-ed for dance production, made new friends.. the endless dance performances.. sleeping 1-2 hours a day... IHG champion.., table tennis goal medal.. Putting in all I've got for every single module... I'm leaving with no regrets..:)




No comments: