Saturday, April 19, 2008

B'day lunch with Chrissy and Xu Zi

Introducing my boys - Xu Zi and Chris, my fellow dancers who slogged hard with me for Impressario last year. The effort paid off cause we won the dance competition!! Catching up with the boys who graduated.
We had..... Uncle Sam's claypot rice!!!!!! It has been so long since I stuffed my face in the bestest best best claypot rice in sunny Singapore.
I find pleasure in food and so does Chris! No wonder we're friends!



Xu Zi's working at Ogilvy now and in the DHL team too! How coincidental huh! Went back for a short visit..


Isn't my dress pretty!!!!!! I got it from the Scarlette - blogshop of 3 hot HOT HOT girls - Ting, Mei and Amanda!

I met Sam! Traffic for Redworks at Ogilvy! Random thought - Grace hearts her dress!
With the security guard who still recognizes me! -chuckles- Very stern pose I must say... random thought again : I love my dress!
I had such a great time catching up with Chris that I couldn't bear to leave after lunch. We had dessert at TCC after sending Xu Zi back to work at Ogilvy :)


hahahha..my fav shot of the day..
I love the bad ass earring Chrissy!







Soozey, Chrissy, I have no idea what came into you boys.. such an INVERSE shot! ( inverse - a lingo understood by my loved ones only) ... but I still love you all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for making my Wednesday special!
Lovelove!

No comments: