Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Live to eat

I took a cab from Lau Pa Sat yesterday and the chatty cabbie asked if I just had dinner.

I replied enthusiastically.

And he concluded that I must not like to eat from my frame.

-gasp- Uncle, I love food!

I love my chocolate, my desserts, my vegetables..

Food makes me happy! And I have no limits when it comes to dessert.

The secret to abs and a toned body would be to exercise with Florian, the angry ang mo!

-chuckles-

We have been partners in crime - go with the "Flo"

Cardio,Yoga, Sauna..

-grin-

Nothing beats suffering in the gym together ..and of course the lovely phrase.."aww, my ass hurts"

I'm glad I got Flo addicted to Yoga..

-beams-

xoxo,
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Graaaace!! My bum still hurts :))
Haha, no, its great and im thankful you finally got me to get my lazy bum over there...i already feel much better (after the whiskey and beer i just had :)