Tuesday, April 22, 2008

B'day dinner - My Terrific Thursday

I stuffed my face again on Thursday and it was with two very very special friends - Pris and Shiming!

And dinner wasn't the fishes..
tho they were HUGE!

-beams- introducing one of the best friends I've made in NUS - Shiming!

Shiming wore the shirt I chose for him when we went shopping! Yummy right? -grin- oooo and I wore my green dress I bought from the Scarlette!!!
This is Pris - a lethal combination of beauty and brains. Pris is a first class hons student, her credentials are lined with awards.. she plays one heck of a badminton game(she was my fellow sportsclass classmate back in my Anglican High School days) and she is getting more beautiful each day!
Picture taken with Shiming's long hand.. -grin-

We were so hungry, I forgot to take the picture of Tony Roma's World Famous Onion Loaf proper.. Eat first, picture later..haha
Appetizer sampler
Their famous ribs. I say it is a MUST to have it
and their Bayou chicken salad.. mouthwateringgood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how you should eat your ribs..with your fingers.. because it IS THAT good!

It really is that good!
In my equation, a perfect dinner = great food, wonderful company + dessert!
Haagen Daaz for me please!
Pris's husband, Bran joined us at the end. Pris, you're one blessed girl.. Bran loves you so much!!
TerrificThursdaywithPrisandShiming.
Warmandfuzzylikeandglowingwithfondmemories
Lifeofanundergraduatemadespecial
Becauseofyou



No comments: