Monday, April 14, 2008

The Scarlette

You know I'm a really blessed girl. I have 3 beautiful girlfriends who are talented, nice and hot hot HOT.. I'm sure many of you from NUS already know who they are.



Introducing Amanda, Shuting and Qinmei! Not a sight healthy for lads..-grin-




My girls here have set up a blogshop with the most gorgeous clothes at low low rates!



Introducing The Scarlette - chronicles of their love for fashion, friendship and life.


http://thescarlette.livejournal.com/



Just look at what I bought! I love colours.. Bright cheery hues that bring a smile to everyone's faces.

They call this dress "A Pot of Gold" . How appropriate cause I can imagine skipping into class in the cheery dress, teamed with boho earrings and the happiest smile. It's so pretty!!!!!!!


and I bought the spag dress in green.

AND July - the dress in blue ( right corner)

Happy shopping girlies! -hugs-



P.S. Boys, it would do you good to buy a dress for your gfs too. I make a good consultant! I can help with sizes..



xoxo,

G


No comments: