Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jas's 20th B'day and Mummy's early 54th B'day celebration

My beloved sister,

Happy 20th birthday. God has placed you in my life, to be my darling sister for life, where our sisterly bond shared means more than any earthly riches.
When we were young, we used to fight and call each other nasty names. We would be up to all sorts of mischiefs and got canned together. When you were physically smaller, I bullied you and made you cry. Now that I'm older and have become more sensible, I don't want to make you cry. I want to be the one that wipes away your tears and be the one to cheer you on in every aspect of your life.
I'm proud of you, not because you performed well on Singapore Idol, but because you shine like a star in my life. You're the calm, sensible one, the one who I can turn to when it comes to boys, clothes and friendship issues.
I love you Jas, from the priceless childhood days, to emerging to the young, gorgeous lady you are today.
I want you to know that you're my friend, my sister, my listener, my encourager.. and I love you for that always and always.
Love,
Er Jie

Dinner at Waraku-Katong. Instead of the usual fanfare of seafood, Jas suggested dining at Waraku, a mighty fine value for money restaurant. The quality, service and variety of food offered were simply MAGNIFICENT!!
Wai Po(grandma) and Er Yi (2nd Aunt) came too!
Jo, Er Yi, Joyce, Phillip and I were early. The T.Y.E family came in two vehicles. Early birds take pictures with Jo's new camera from monster.. Aww.. it's a gorgeous sony camera.
Then Wai Po, Jas, Daddy and Mummy came!

We were famished and ordered tonnes of food. Every single one of them was mouthering tummystatisfyingorgasmiscally good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Evidence : Look at my Daddy! -chuckles-
After the meal, it was the cake cutting session for Jas and an early one for Mum. We'll be celebrating mum's birthday again after my exams! Making the wishes..

One candle for each!

Mum loved her Bonia bag and wallet!

The more "toned-down" shots of my family..
Crazy shots! Not too well taken though
Look at my dad!! -chuckles- Thumbs up!!
Any resemblance among the four? :)
I'm so proud of my beautiful sisters..
Christmas is approaching!!!!!! Christmas - a time that is white and wintery.. a sight that is spectacular, spangled and sparkly.. families and friends that come loving and laughing.. my favourite time of the year is approaching!
It's a season to be jolly..falalalala lalalala!
Goodnight world!
xoxo,
Grace out!




No comments: