Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dinner with Joy

Guess who I met up with last night? Yeap supermodel Joy! Haven't seen the dear girl since her birthday and it was such a pleasure catching up. We're planning the Christmas programme you see :) I'm so excited about the party!!! We have a theme, games, fabulous food, lovely guests..ooh I can't wait for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While waiting for Joy, Louie and I took a picture...
Joy joined us a while later and she looked really good in an oversized sweater top and black stockings with ivory heels!
She's so enviably slim!! -sigh- she's a runway model you see.. tall and lean!
After our meal.. gosh I'm so tanned now!
Gave Joy a little something :)
Group picture!
Even though it was a short meet up over dinner, I felt happy and energised when I got back. Joy's like the chocolate chips in the cookie, a delight to be with, simply cause she is so genuine. Thanks dear, for coming to dinner despite your busy schedule. -hugs-

No comments: