Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dynamic Friendship.

Hi World! My last paper if officially conquered! Off to Phuket in 3 hours. My marketing paper ended at 3 pm today and I met two wonderful people for dinner - Pei Huan and Desmond. They're seriously a dynamic duo, teasing each other mercilessly the moment they met each other. Then again, I think it's the way they show affection towards each other. Dinner was at Waraku central and I haven't got much to show because the lighting was a tad too dim and yellow in the restaurant. The pictures of the food didn't come out too good but I got lovely shots of the two friends. Attractive people don't need that great a lighting to look hot in pictures.. -grin- Pei Huan, looking impeccable once again in her vest with an intricate brooch layered over a white crisp blouse and grey jeans in stretch. Desmond looked mighty attractive in his casual T-shirt and jeans get up too. The poor guy lost quite a bit of weight. I think he needs more loving from girlies... he's such an attractive guy but currently single. I'm not selling him but honestly, he's a guy that can be a listener, but when it comes to fun, he's hilarious with annecdotes.

Pei Huan looks so sweet here. A pity the lighting was too dim :(
So cute!
I love this candid shot of Desmond. It sort of captures a soft, attractive side of him
Our food. There was a lot more..A group shot ourside Central, the new mall at Clark Quay. Currently, the shops are still opening in phases so it's a little lifeless inside the mall.Candid shot!..look at Desmond's expression! teeheehee!!

Dear Pei Huan and Desmond,

Thank you for spending the simple but spectacular evening with me. It left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling because of how special both of you are. Thank you for being genuine.

XOXO,
Grace

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

by Jasmine Fitzwilliam

No comments: