Monday, December 3, 2007

Over-prepared?

2nd last paper down. My final paper tomorrow at 1:00 pm! I feel horrible cause I could have done better in my paper today. I lost 12marks and in a miserable way too! I was feeling pretty good when I overheard people commenting on certain questions which they couldn't do but I kind of spotted them during revision and it was easy breezy. BUT sometimes I have to say I'm a total clown. Question 1. Shape of the module due to ligands. They were bulky ligands so the shape should have been tetrahedral. I knew it was tetrahedral but thought it COULDN't be that simple and put down square planar! The accumulated marks lost in relation to this minor part lost tabulated to 12 marks. -wails-
Grace Tye! When will you ever learn! No chocolates or dessert for you tomorrow!

No comments: