Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vivian's surprise 21st B'day celebration

It was lovely Vivian's B'day on the 9th, Sunday. Louie and I arrived in Singapore at around 12 am, so I stayed over at his place because it was near the airport. We were brewing a surprise for Vivian! Over at Phuket, we managed to buy some balloons, ribbons and a party pack that came with masks to infuse some fun into the party. Louie and I planned to be chauffeurs for Vivian and Flo for the day and since it was Viv's BIG day, it was planned in secrecy! Thanks to Flo, we managed to keep this from Viv and I'm so glad it went well cause I usually ruin surprises by blurting it out.
Started the day off by wearing the new dress I bought in Phuket!
Teamed it with a weaved belt and I was ready for the surprise!Louie had a cute outfit on. There's just something about washed out jeans and a white based shirt on a tanned guy :) The backpack's mine from the Phuket trip. He's forever the gentleman, carrying my heavy stuff for meFlo started Viv's day by waking her up to a romantic breakfast and surrounded her with the sweetest gifts, from the dress she liked to tiny boxes containing her favourite candies, tissue packs with cutesy birds.. awww..
The "chauffeurs" came in only after breakfast. We surprised Viv at their apartment lobby!

Viv was elated to see us. It has been a while since we last met up due to my exams.
We filled the car with ballons and pretty white ribbons with dashes of gold for the princess! She looked so pretty!
Viv and Flo.. Flo booked a couple spa session for Viv at Holland Village. Louie and I had 2.5 hours to spare, so we took our time over lunch and went for coffee + dessert at Coffee Club.

Lunch was Ipoh Hor Fun. It was delicious and we stuffed our faces devouring every bit of what we ordered.


Evidence. Devour wasn't exaggerating..-chuckles-

Chilling at Coffee Club
On top of our coffee, we had a mudpie and a triple decker brownie! The mudpie was hug!!!
Met up with Flo and Viv after their massage and it was time for our gift to Viv! It was hair treatment + cut at color bar, Holland Village. Viv mentioned she wanted a haircut once and she said her hair was a little on the dry side so I told Flo about the plan of taking her to the hairdresser's for a nice haircut before she leaves for Australia this Saturday. Notice the disappearance of my belt? I was so full and my tummy strained against the discomfort from the tight waist belt... so I got rid of it. hehe Flo playing around with the hair steaming thingy..Viv had layered bangs. She looked a lot fresher, so pretty!!!!!!! We all loved her new look! Her length remained cause Flo likes long hair but her hair had much more layers and it gave her a lighter look.
Tada!
Dinner at Villa Bali. Flo reserved one of the nicest spots :)More food! Dearie, Viv was so happy that day and I'm glad we got to be a part of it. She is one of the most genuine and kind person I've met and I'm thankful for your help in planning for her big day. It just warms my heart to see my treasured friends smile and thank you dearie...
I love you. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were visited with excellent idea