Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

I started the day tired, drained from a sleepless night. Had a terrible cold and tried to resist taking puriton because it makes me so drowsy the next day. I lost the battle at 3 am and took it anyways.

Came into office early and got a very nice call from a credit manager. He was so positive and said that he would like to engage my service because it was good.

Yay!

Energized and rejuvenated!

God is good! He truly is. Despite all the hurtful words said by a friend, or a colleague, I became stronger and happier because I closer to him than ever.

On an even brighter note, Cillia is coming to Church with me on Sunday! I can't wait! I'm going super early to queue!

AND! I received 5 text messages from my guy friends last night asking for free liasing. How can!!!!

-cheeky grin-

1 comment:

C.Pattiserie said...

wa.a.a...... 5 guys text-ed you??!!! haha i didn't know i am still hot in this market.hahaa. thanks babe for promoting me ah!