Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunset Grill and Pub's spicy wings challenge!

A horrified expression from Flo? In front of harmless looking chicken wings?

-evil laughter form grace- MUAHAHHHAHAH!

Hahaha.. while waiting for our food. Flo was so angry, he wanted to eat his arms.

Things to order. The thick gooey cheese fries! Crisp and drenched with cheese.
The patty from the mini burgers were tender, moist and juicy. Out of 10 levels, we had level 3 and I cried from it. So spicy!!

I love you dear friend! Come back from Germany soon please. I'm waiting for my German chocolates!Level 5 anyone?

Dear friends and family. The food at Sunset Grill is really fantastic. I heard that if you finish up the level 10 wings, you don't pay for the wings! If you're looking for a place away from the busyness, a place that you can laugh and eat with your friends, a place that challenges your tastebuds, go to sunset grill!

and...

look like...

1 comment:

angryangmo said...

Haha, my dear friend grace... Your blog posts always turn the angryangmo in a very happy and funny ang moh... haha... and grace... I brought soooo much sweets!!! 10KG!!!