Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Asia and The West - The image we leave behind


*giggle* Trust my reknown friend to come up with a fantastic picture.
Recently, I guest blogged on angryangmo.com to express certain views in defense of an expat's criticism of Singaporeans. The entry, edited by Flo, managed to gather some opinions and quite a number of hits. I find it extremely interesting to hear all sorts of opinions and views.
Diversity.
Still, I am proud of being a Singaporean, kiasu, sloppy, unadventurous at times. At the same time, I embrace having friends like Flo, because he's similar yet different. I'm really enjoying his blog posts. I hope you do too!
The link to the post is:
Leave an opinion or an instance you've encountered under his post if you've had pleasant or disturbing experiences with Asians or Westerners!
:)
I love you all!
xoxo,
G

No comments: