Monday, June 22, 2009

Dim sum and Friendships

EeeeEEe! Monster! The monster is at Marina Mandarin's Peach Blossoms restaurant. She was blessed to be able to meet her ex colleagues from Citibank. Monster tried taking pictures with Louie's pro camera and it turned out blurry...
She DID not turn on the stabiliser and focus of Louie's super pro canon 50D

Kelvin rectified the problem..Mark's favourite dish.. He said the roasted meat were fabulously tender.Shan's and my favourite dish. Fried toufu with oats. Heavenly...
Shan looks so pretty here!
What I really liked about the desserts is that they come in tiny tequila glasses.. The mango sago and gui ling gao got our thumbs up!

Arranged a mini surprise for Mark. Happy birthday dude!
Picture of the day. Shan.. the girl who became like a sister to me.

And the most unglamorous shots, courtesy of Kelvin. Monster digging into her favourite steamed salted egg yoke cutard pao..

Just look at that greedy smile! eeyeeerr..


I had a great time catching up with Kel, Mark, Shi xiong and Shan. It made me realise how much I miss teamwork. I love my new job. It's exciting meeting credit managers, CFOs and big bosses but I've got to be very independent. I miss my toilet and snacking sessions with Shan and the crazy long lunches with the kampung gang..
I'm blessed to have these people in my life.



I miss you girl!

No comments: