Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pink invasion

My friends have no sympathy.

Angryangmo laughed at my plight.

Lynn said it's retribution from my previous life.

Shiming, who was kinder, said maybe I could wallpaper my room.

My little sister was waiting anxiously for me to get home from dinner because:

(Re-enactment)

Jo: Grace grace, come see your room! I can't wait to see your expression!

Grace: Oh man, I can't believe this. What colour is your room

Jo: Mine is also pink, rose pink. Nicer than yours!

Grace: WHAT! I thought mine was rose pink

Jo: No la, yours is worst. Baby pink!

Grace walks into her room

Grace: NOOOOO!!!!!!

Mum and Dad rushes out.

Mum and Dad: What happened??!?!

Grace: My room is baby pink!

Mum: Nice what I like!

Grace: I hate pink!

Dad: Remember to pack your stuff ah

Mum: I can paint it violet lah

Grace is dumbfounded but she still loves her parents, thus she has decided to TRY and live happily in her new home which is an eclectic mix of cobalt blue, baby blue, rose pink, baby pink, magnolia yellow and jungle green.



2 comments:

ting said...

haha so funny.

grace said...

-moans-

Ting, there are more colours to come!