Friday, August 3, 2007

A moment of randomness

It's one of those days when you come back from comforting a friend that it hits you--you're the one in need of a refuge. Just had a call from a good friend I got to know recently. Being a girl isn't easy sometimes. You get a call from a friend who needs you and knowing you shouldn't wallow in self pity, you muffle your tears, put up a cheery voice and give all the listening ear and advice like nothing bad happened.
I wished that it didn't too.. I want so much..so much for the people around me to be happy. I enjoy being happy, positive, but things just hit you all at once. That's when I think my walls start to crumble. I don't wish to see anyone or do anything but just seek the comfort of retreating in my own room, my own world.
Suddenly, it's not just Him, not just friends, all that's bothering you come crashing in. Reality sinks in. It'll all be right in a few hours' time, after a good night's rest but right now, the few hours before you become oblivious to the world is the most difficult
I just got 2 more messages... Dear Lord, I need your strength right now.. I'm so tired....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Lord, i pray that you'll let pao know in your own unique way how incredibly special she is in your sight, let her find her self-worth & confidence in you & you alone. For the world is eva-changing but you alone are steadfast. im here for you paO! maybe not physically but def in spirit & in strength :) press on, ure more than that! luvya, pok

Anonymous said...

hi gal u ok?

mind sayin what on earth happened?

grace said...

Pok. thanks for your prayer. -hugs-I'm really really really touched. Thank you for keeping me in your prayer... I felt so alone and turned to blogging to pen down the pain..

It's times like these that I miss having you around.. Thanks Pok, I feel so much better now

grace said...

Hey, thanks for asking.. I'm a lot better today. Had an exchange with a friend. I think I've hurt him deeply.. at the same time I was really hurt by my boyfriend.. Was trying so hard to be there for my friends who are caught in a love triangle.. and it wore me down..

Felt lost and didn't know who to turn to.. so I just cried myself to sleep

Anonymous said...

hope u wil be fine.

Anonymous said...

hey, you haven replied. i dunno if your fine now, but whatever it is i'll keep you in my prayers. smile alright?

jh

grace said...

To anonymous:

Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better already. Shall stay strong and be happy :)

grace said...

To JH:

Hey..I'm so sorry about the messages. For a while, I didn't want to talk about it and forgot to reply the later messages about being ok. I'm O.K already!! :) thanks for the prayer!

Anonymous said...

hey potatomate im late in reading this but know that i am here if u need me k :) and thanks for the talk yest u dont know how much it means to me love love!

grace said...

It's ok my dear! It's all over and it makes a stronger and better person! I don't know why.. though I haven't seen you in ages, I feel like you're someone I'm very close to.. I can open up to you easily and I hope you did too! Sorry I fell asleep on my bed while waiting for your reply. I love you too!!!!!!!! May the potato mates be happy! Long live the potatoes!