Monday, August 13, 2007

Pool Party at Florian's

A long overdued post. It was a pool session + farewell for Anna who was going back to Austria. Florian generously invited us to his chic, trendy apartment for a pot-luck session. We then had red wine at the rooftop jacuzzi and pool :)


We came after work, in our office attire. Hence the formality.

Food at our pot-luck session
Herbert..

Anna came with the cake. Coco Exotic from Four Leaves bakery. It is orgasmically good!



Gorgeous setting at the rooftop pool. It overlooks the buildings and gives a serene feel

pool session ended at around 2 am and we had to go, we had a big group hug. I miss Anna.


Farewells make me feel so sad... I miss Anna, the ever cheerful and sincere friend. She never fails to brighten up the room with her presence. She's back in Austria now, back to her family and the comfort of her home. I'll visit you soon dear!

l

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, can I know where you bought your red tube dress?

grace said...

Hi,

I got my dress from quite some time ago. It's from Phuture London at Wisma Atria :)