Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a special dedication to ben

Byz - Nudge for a free testimonial. says:
Grace is a sunny pill. She cheers up my days at work with her campfire smile. She seems even tempered and i admire the way she manages her anxiety and stress. Comical, well-dressed, fun to be with, generous with her compliments. Warm and sincere. Thats quite a bit of good stuff to be found in a person. Thanks for sharing your matters with me.
grace says:
awwww ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Byz - Nudge for a free testimonial. says:
Grcae thinks ahead about what life she would like to have, and takes concrete actions towards them. Hopefully, when we have a chat after we graduate, i would be able to hear about you enjoying the choices you have chosen.
peace out,
Ben
grace says:
thanks.......


Ben, thank you so much for being my best lunch partner at Ogilvy. Here's my testimonial for you..

Ben, my cute boy from Union Camp, someone I lost contact with but found him back at Ogilvy. He's my lunch partner, my listening ear. Ben's a thinker and a little bit of a dreamer. He oozes charisma with that dimpled smile and I simply cannot help but say this... Ben has a hot bod! He's not skinny, has abs.. very droolworthy!

Ben's very generous and behaves like a gentleman. He's like what Uncle Weng would say, a good boy. A killer combination to bring home to mum.

Ben, I'm going to miss you so much. Leave me your Amsterdam address please! Update your blog too and yes when you're back, I'm going to buy you Changi's nasi lemak!!!!

-big hug-

No comments: