Friday, July 20, 2007

Heart warming friendship

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday. Think I caught a cold from the midnight pool session at Flo's. Felt so much better after meeting Siding for coffee over lunch. We weren't hungry so it was a simple session of catching up with each other. I came back from lunch to the office with a heart warming feeling. It's so good to see her looking pretty, healthy and happy. She said something that tugged at my heart, that she missed us all - the A3 girls. I felt exactly the same. Those were days when we would go cranky due to exams.. go for fantasticfun food sessions and cry in each other's rooms when we were overwhelmed with sadness. Ding was one of the first few that I got to know at A3 and she was so encouraging and friendly back then. She still is that same down to earth person. I wonder how Amanda, Yuimin, Ting and Qinmei are. I missed the last session of girls' get together due to tuition. I missmissmissmissmiss the girls so much. I've got to organise something!!!
My plans for the rest of the vacation would be to catch up with all the people I treasure! My sportsclass girls and guys, the A3 girls, my friends from dance.. I think I'll make a gift for each of my colleague from the DHL team too..perhaps a card with a team photo and a personalised gift? It'll probably take some time so i have to start!! No procrastination -gives a determined look-
It's Freda's 21st birthday party tomorrow and I'll definitely pop by. Happy advanced 21st Birthday dear! May your special day be full of warm smiles, joy and lots and lots and lotslotslots of people you love!
Oh yes, I have to start thinking of modules to bid for. Jereld!! Are you going to take something with me!!??? Let's meet up for dinner before the new semester starts!! And JH, thanks for being my MSN buddy every working day. We talk online for at lest 6 hours a day!! -grin- Come online soon!!! It's 11:30 am and you're not online!! :(
Cheers!!
xoxo,
grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my father is against me going out with ian. if i do not split up with him he will disown me and i will have to move out that’s why.. but anw thanks dear for asking :)